Turkish citizenship through the employment of 50 Turks and required documents
How to obtain Turkish citizenship through providing job opportunities?
The Law on the Amendment of the Conditions for Granting Turkish Citizenship to Foreigners, published in the Turkish Official Gazette on 19/09/2018, stipulates that the business owner who secures employment opportunities for 50 Turkish citizens is entitled to Turkish citizenship, having previously been required to employ 100 citizens.
Conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship through the employment of 50 Turkish persons
- Existence of a residence permit in accordance with article 31, paragraph 1 (j), of the Foreigners and International Protection Act, No. 6458.
- The existence of a "Turquoise Card" residence permit, which grants foreign holders the right to live and work permanently and does not have to renew residence every year.
- Registration of employees in the Turkish Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services
- A pledge not to reduce the number of 50 Turkish employees for three years, here the Turkish government gives you the right to obtain Turkish citizenship within this decision.
- Paying all estimated costs for employing 50 employees over the three years.
- Obtaining the necessary permits from the Turkish Ministry of Labour to apply for the Turkish citizenship file of the investor, his wife and children under the age of 18.
- Absence of an obstacle to the applicant's Turkish national security
- The Turkish Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services identifies foreigners who have provided employment opportunities for 50 Turkish citizens to be granted Turkish citizenship by decision of the President within the scope of subparagraph (b) of paragraph 1 of Article 12 of Law No. 5901.
The documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by hiring 50 Turks
- Application petition signed by the real foreign person of the applicant with the signature
- A signature statement is taken from the notary of the applicant
- A copy of the passport
- Trade Registry Gazette records showing the partnership and shares of capital for companies or companies hiring at least 50 Turkish citizens in total and the current Business Register Certificate
- The current workplace list of employees taken from the social security institution system shows the list of insured people working in the workplace.
- Letter from the Turkish Revenue Management System indicating the status of tax liability of the workplace or premises, whether the applicant is the owner or partner.
- A letter from the Turkish Social Security Institution system, stating the status of social security premium debt at the workplace, or workplace whether the applicant is the owner or partner.
- A written statement to show whether the company has been fined over the last six months, and in case of payment, the relevant documents are attached.
Stages and procedures for obtaining Turkish passports through hiring 50 Turkish people
- Submission of a later request to the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services (General Directorate of the International Labour Force) with the required documents specified in the conditions.
- Applications are evaluated by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, General Directorate of International Labor.
- The evaluation of the application is completed within seven administrative working days.
- In the case of requests for information or incomplete documentation, the applicant shall be given 30 days to complete the shortfall.
- Requests that have not been resolved during this period will be rejected.
- The Ministry of the Internal Affairs and the applicant are notified of the results of the evaluation of the submission of foreigners who have met all the required conditions.
The duration of obtaining Turkish citizenship by hiring 50 Turkish people?
45 days, the period specified for the completion of the procedures for the acquisition of Turkish citizenship, from the beginning of the application i.e the delivery of the whole required documents to the Turkish government, until they are signed by the President of the Republic, who has the authority to approve the granting of Turkish citizenship.
Services of Gars Consulting Company in the field of obtaining Turkish citizenship
For anyone who wishes to obtain Turkish citizenship, Gars Consulting Company offers its accumulated experience to make the dream of Turkish citizenship a reality for our dear clients.
Gars Consulting Company has hundreds of files whose owners have acquired Turkish citizenship in the shortest possible time. You can contact us now to inform you about the methods of obtaining Turkish citizenship.
FAQs related to obtaining Turkish citizenship
Do you have to stay in Turkey for a certain period of time to obtain Turkish citizenship?
Turkish citizenship laws do not require the applicant to remain in Turkey for a certain period of time to obtain citizenship.
Does the Turkish government allow dual citizenship?
You do not have to give up your original nationality. Dual nationality is a right guaranteed by Turkish law.
After obtaining citizenship, can I keep my original nationality?
Yes, of course, you can keep both nationalities. There are no requirements for giving up your original citizenship when you acquire Turkish citizenship.
Does the investor grant Turkish citizenship to his family?
Yes, the wife and children under 18 years of age acquire Turkish citizenship when applying within the same file for the investor.
Work Residency in Turkey- Privileges and Requirements
In this article, you will learn about the steps needed to obtain a work residence permit in Turkey, its requirements, an...
Privileges of Real Estate Residence in Turkey and how to get it
what is the real estate residence in Turkey, what are the privileges? Learn more about the requirements, the procedures,...
Privileges of Turquoise Card for Forgierner Investors in Turkey
Learn more about the turquoise card and its requirements. Turkey grants it to the foreigner investors as it provides a v...