real estate residence permit
Real estate residence permit (residence permit in Turkey by buying a property) and the residence permit share several aspects, but the real estate residence permit is better in terms of renewal ability and the granted period.
The real estate residence permit enables the owner of the property to reside on Turkish lands by buying an apartment in Turkey and residing in it.
Real estate residence permit (residence in Turkey by buying a property) is usually granted for one year, also the wife and children under the age of 18 are entitled to obtain residence permits as they are considered to be the escorts of the owner.
Real estate residence permit in Turkey is one of the rights of the foreign real estate owners in Turkey, and it is granted by the Immigration Department in the province in which the person owns a property. It is not required to obtain a real estate residence permit in Turkey unless the property is intended for residence, also, there is no minimum price for the property is required, as any house in Turkey at any price allows its owner to obtain a real estate residence permit directly.
There are some documents required for the real estate residence permit in Turkey, they are:
- The title deed of the real estate.
- Earthquake insurance of the real estate.
- A passport that is valid for six months at least.
- A family statement of the children, translated into Turkish and ratified by the Turkish embassy in the home country.
- Health insurance in the Turkish territory for each family member.